Sunday, December 5, 2010

Screwged

Yay, it's December! I love this month. So many things to do, gifts to buy, family to see, weather to complain about... It's the best!!!

December is also the time (and the only time) I find it good to listen to Christmas music. None of this listening to it in September and October. That's just ridiculous. You still have a few holidays to go through before Christmas. I hate when I am trying to look for Halloween paraphernalia and I have to pass several Christmas aisles to find the aisle of the holiday that is two months prior! Also, if stores could stop playing the darned Christmas music until after we've savagely eaten turkey and pies and cranberries and the likes I would be a much happier shopper.

Anyways, I digressed. I am happy that it is December and I am now in the mood to listen to Christmas music. Yay! Except I don't have my Christmas music. Not so yay... It's all on the computer that I used to purchase the music off iTunes, which is currently broken under my bed and replaced with a smaller, cuter, non-broken version. I just don't understand why iTunes doesn't transfer the songs that I purchased from them. I get that they don't want to transfer the songs I uploaded from cds. Fine, I have to put them on again, but whatever. BUT I PURCHASED THEM FROM THEIR SITE AND ADDED MY ITUNES ACCOUNT TO MY NEW COMPUTER!!! What is going on. I hate them for not letting me listen to the songs I purchased for last Christmas during this December. My only hope is my super smart computer savvy brother can pull them from the depths of my other computer and restore them to listening awesomeness. Even if he can I'll already have wasted 2 weeks of the only month of the year in which it is acceptable to listen to them. Stupid iTunes. Stupid music. Stupid Christmas. Bah Humbug!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Did you try calling their customer service to see if they can help you? It might be worth a try. :0)

Emily said...

man you are screwged! Haha I really am enjoying that word! sorry they are being stupid. wish i could help

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I have some ideas about saving your music collection. I hope that the lesson you've learned is to only get musics in mp3 format from reputable sources. Like Amazon.