Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming...

As I headed to work the other day I saw Santa Claus walking towards me. Last year when I saw Santa walking in a mall I wanted to body slam him to the ground. This time I got anxious and sick to my stomach and prayed he wouldn't talk to me, smile at me or even look in my direction. Is this a guilty conscious?

I told a friend about this reaction as opposed to the reaction I had last year and we started to analyze it, but never quite finished. What we got from the two scenarios was that when I wanted to hurt Santa he had his back towards me and when I was caught like a reindeer in Rudolf's nose (headlights - sorry I had to) he was coming toward me. I guess I am more apt to attack an unsuspecting old man and throw up when he looks at me. I have a bright future ahead of me.

Fight or flight? Depends...I'll be a warrior until I see that twinkle in the eye.

1 comment:

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I guess you'd better learn to fire juuuuust before you see the whites of his eyes.