Tuesday, December 14, 2010

That Squirrel Called Merle

So this past quarter for school I have been super busy and it's mostly because I was in the show Cinderella, which I loved! I had such a good time playing dress up, dancing and making so many friends. Seriously, I love to waltz. It's kind of the best. Why did it ever go out of style? Sad.

Anyways, since I was part of the ensemble I got to run around doing different roles and having fun. All of my characters were different levels of cluelessness, which is always quite amusing. Also, since I had experience during puppetry I got to manipulate the cutest squirrel ever put together at the beginning of the show and work the horse that pulled Cinderella in the carriage to the ball. Since I got such an amazing job I also got to dress up as a Rabbit/Footman. Which is basically all this post is about. I loved being a bunny! The outfit, the dance, the extra arm (so people thought my hand was behind my back instead of in the horse's head, shhh...) I loved it all. Except for my upper lip being worn and torn by the whiskers. That wasn't as fun, but it got better and wasn't as bad towards the end of the run. Anywho...I wish everyone could have seen it, but here is the cutest picture I've taken in a while... (maybe ever?)

5 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

You are simply too cute for words. I wish I could have seen your play, mom said you were the best!! I tend to believe her!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

You are FAIRLY adorable.

Emily said...

So so so so so adorable! I wish I could have been there!

Erin said...

Love it!!! Super cute girl you are!

Sam said...

aw, I want to see your play too...

p.s. - I love finding blogs through Em's, so I can blog-stalk you and your siblings...

I miss you!