Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sober...Abstinent...Clean...

In rehearsal last night a few people were talking about their weekend. I was sort of listening, but not really because it really wasn't interesting what they were saying. I tuned in again when they were looking for another way to say "straight-laced". Essentially they were trying to find a way to describe a person that doesn't drink, smoke or have sex. I thought about it for a second, turned to them and said, "Mormon".
I still can't think of a what they probably were looking for, but I think I got pretty close.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

me would say Prudish? but I like your word! Mormon is a good word to use. What was their reaction with your word?

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Whats with the comment check?

Emily said...

awesome! definitely a good term for the definition =) makes me happy that we are associated with those words!

ashleigh said...

They laughed and agreed.
The comment check is so that stupid people can't put links to naughty sites on my blog. It was getting annoying.