Sunday, June 20, 2010

For the People I Miss..

Have you ever had a dream where you see someone that you haven't seen for a long time and that you desperately miss? I do sometimes and I can never figure out if it's something worthwhile to have. Because I see this person and whether I run to them and give them a huge hug that lasts forever, talk for a while or just sit casually beside them, it isn't quite right. When I wake up and they aren't there I sometimes hate my subconscious for mocking me and saying, "Look what you don't have, haha." But sometimes, sometimes I hold onto it and mix it with the real memories I have with this person. Sometimes it's really great to have, especially if that's all I can have at the moment.

4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Missing person dreams....sometimes sad sometimes a relief!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I think I know what you mean. Usually I like them because they make me think about the person and remember real things about them which is nice.

Erin said...

Oh man! I have those all the time! I like them and sometimes they are good but often so sad! :/

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.