Sunday, June 6, 2010

This just happened...my throat hurts.

Andrew
YOOOOOOU

Me
Why I oughta!

Andrew
Bring it shorty.

Me
I'll bite your kneecaps off.

Andrew
If you can reach that high!

Me
Don't worry. I always carry my trusty step ladder. I'll take you down gigantor!

Andrew
I will beat you up short stack!

Me
I may be little, but I am scrappy.

Andrew
More crappy than anything.

Me
Oops you stepped in it. Sucks to be too tall to see your feet.

Andrew
Sucks to your assmar.

Me
Wah!

Andrew
Exactly.

Me
But...
But I don't have assmar.

Andrew
Your about to get punched in the throat!
Andrew is offline.

4 comments:

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

Andrew disqualified because of improper use of "your". Game, set, match: Ashleigh.

Anonymous said...

It is highly likely that that mistake was made when Ashleigh was transcribing the conversation into this blog post. Especially since it is something that drives me insane when used improperly.
Forfeit due to tampering.
A winner is me.

ashleigh said...

What a sore loser. I never thought that copy-paste could ever be considered tampering. Sucks to be Andrew.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh how do I miss these things?