Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WE WON!!!

Sooo...I bet you all are wondering, "WHAT HAPPENED???"

I got sick! So last the fourth game win was supposed to be me all sarcastic about the refs and the abc announcers. Let's save some time...I hate them. Now that that's summed up. Fisher rocked that game and I love him to death.

Sunday! I worked... :( I missed the entire game and was happy to hear that we won the NBA Finals. Does this sound anti-climatic? That's how it felt to me. I was happy, but I didn't experience it with them so...I was an outcast and felt stupid.

THEN I watched it last night (yeah for MOXI...like TIVO, but so much better!) I couldn't help my emotions. I was ecstatic, proud, joyful...etc. etc. etc! At the end of the game during the celebrations I even teared up some. I KNOW!!! I'm a dweeb, but it is sooo awesome and I love the Lakers and I love the game. It's totally the best and I love everything right now! Perma-grins to go around!

So the Lakers are the best and are much loved and mean more to me than I thought. I wish I could watch the parade, but I have to work again. That's okay, we have MOXI! AWESOME!!!

If people had sent pictures we would also have a commemorative Lakers NBA Champions DVD, but you guys aren't as committed or something...I dunno.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Perma-grin! :) I love those boys. I got a little teary eyed too! It made me miss Dad but I feel like he was here watching it with us.

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

Oh man! We totally took pictures. Tell Andrew to send them to you.

Grandma Bonnie said...

It just made me SOOOO happy! I could even watch the last few minutes of the final game. (because they were way ahead of course!!!)

Emily said...

I sent you and Heather pictures! Yay for the big win!!! Love you!