Thursday, June 4, 2009

Game 1 Finals - 100-75 LAKERS!!!

Lakers won! No duh! ;) Our team is amazing. Kobe Bryant had his game face on from the start.

How to get Kobe's game face:
1. Have a serious intense gaze. See the prize in front of you.
2. Slight furrow of brow. Not angry, but intimidating.
3. Drop jaw and jut it forward. Your bottom teeth must stick out as far as you can (Don't hurt yourself).



Now here's a question I have for Jameer Nelson...Do you not know that a mouth guard goes inside your mouth? My Mom thinks that it was too big for your mouth and she feels sorry that it doesn't fit. I think that you should be kicked off the court if you allow your mouth guard to hang out all nastily like that.

So basically, I love the Lakers. I think they are the best. Kobe Bryant was definitely the player of the game being all amazing and whatnot. LOVES IT!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay Lakers!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I just want them to seriously spank Florida! I have a deep aversion to any team from Florida and nothing will make me happier then to have my Cali team whip their tushies! Last nights final score was AWESOME! They are well on their way to whoopping Floridas tails!