Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lakers family forever and always!!!

Laker Girls!


So this is for real! The Lakers made it to the NBA finals!!! YAY!!! I am so excited. It's the best.

After finishing first during the season the Lakers made me nervous through every game of the post-season. There were ups and there were downs, but the only thing that is ultimately important is that they triumphed through every single series and Heather and I got to see them trounce Utah, which was delightful. Mom didn't like us missing church, but hey, we made it to the first hour-ish. (Dad would have said it was a-okay. What am I saying? He would have come with us!!! Woot-de-woo!)

Here's the deal. We want to make something to remember this momentous occasion. How? With your help of course! We want everyone (and I mean ALL YA'LL) to send us pictures of you celebrating the Lakers in team gear or purple and gold attire (No blue, come on people, they're play Orlando Magic!) You can get super creative or just snap your smiling face. What we are going to do is make a video of all this, put it to awesome music and play it at our "Lakers just won the finals" party. Of course Heather and I could just make it completely of us, but where is the fun in that?

I think this is going to be a wonderful finals and we are going to win. President Obama was even quoted picking the Lakers in 6. This is serious. I'm so excited. Watching it gives me chills and I'm sooo excited. It's so beautiful. So put on your purple and gold, game faces, beads, purple shoes because we are in it to win. (Or you could eat tons of candy in support of Odom's sugar addiction. Sounds tempting, doesn't it.) Watch it because these boys are hot, sexy and play a beautiful game.

GO LAKERS!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Woot wooo! Laker Girls! Don't you hear the announcer at the games saying it in your head for you when you read...Laker Girls! I do!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Yo uare funny! This is the first picture you have put on your blog! It is a very nice one. I will think about taking pictures for you and your slide show!

Grandma Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Think about it? You have to do it! They better be fierce! Go Lakers!!!