Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Clap Your Hands

I feel good on my inside and it is showing on my outside.

- I've been to the temple twice in the last month to do baptisms for the dead. SO NICE!!!

- I got promoted at work..yay for benefits.

- I get to drag my little brother around with me to the YSA activities. I love having him with me.

- I have really good friends that I can be completely honest with.

- I basically have the best family in the world. Try to tell me otherwise and I'll punch your face.

- A lot of my family is working out and it makes me happy...I'm not so much, but I'm still happy that I can go with them when I'm not lazy and have family fun time.

- A lot of my resolutions are being completed.

- I'm slowly figuring life out.

- My patience has being paying off.

- I truly do have the best family in the world and I love that they are stuck with me forever!

I am happy and I know it and my face is showing it!

3 comments:

Breana said...

Finally you post something! I have been checking for forever. I'm glad you're so happy!

Heather said...

Clap, Clap, Clap! I am happy and I know it too! :)

Emily said...

Wahoo!!!! Love the good things that are happening for ya!