Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Black and White and Red in the face

My brother is marrying a delightful girl and I was sooo excited to actually be invited to the wedding! I like their photo it's delightful. I think this is the one they chose...


Too bad it's in black and white because in the color one Joshua looks like someone kicked in in the face because he has a red mark right down the center of his face. Bahaha! He looks like this guy from Home Alone, sans spider.

I'm sure it was Mallory who kicked him in the face. She is going to be a great sister-in-law for sure!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahahahaha!!! I totally believe that Mallory kicked him in the face! She is truly good for that boy!

Mallory Jan said...

Come on guys! You can't call me out on spousal abuse until we are actually married! Also, I don't know what happened to Joshua's face. I think he fell down the stairs or something.