Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tangled

I have not had my hair cut (except for a few trims) for about 3 years. It was time. So I talked to one of my friends at work about cutting it all off and donating it to locks of love. The next day (today) I went over to her house and it all went down. I was/am so excited about my new short hair. I loved my long hair, but I got tired of it and in a couple of years I'll have it back again so no big deal.

In all we cut off and are donating 13 inches. HOLY MACKEREL!!!

Locks of Love,
Merle

3 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

So cute! I love your hair long but I also love your hair short, you are so cute no matter what your length. Good job on your donation!

Emily said...

How fun! Love the new locks =)

Breana said...

Dear Ashleigh,
I really wish that you would post something new. I do rawther enjoy checking up on your blog and seeing your happy face with a WWF shirt and a grip of hair in your fingertips. It doesn't even look like you're really holding it and so I usually end up staring at it for a while until it starts to trip me out and then I have to close the tab, but I want to know your life right now... because I'm a creeper... and I just want to.
Love, Breana