Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ultimate Takedown? Meh, I'm for Peace.

Many of you may recall the blog where I did on all call "bring it" for a competition where I would kick butt. I may have stuck my foot in my mouth because I'm not as tough as I think I am.

I kind of gave up on the whole competition the week after I started. I mean, I was amazing and totally do good, but then I lost interest and stopped my amazingness.

Don't think you won. You didn't. I know for a fact you didn't do as well as you thought you would either. We both stopped and it was a mutual decision for no final throw down. You are good, I'm amazing and we'll leave it at that.

Loves you, mean it!

4 comments:

Erin said...

soooooo curious!

Heather said...

Thanks! I'm amazing!

Emily said...

I love that you think I am amazing even though I have no idea what you are talking about! Loves you too!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Chicken!